2. There is no planet other than Earth which has sea and ocean.
3. Neptune has 14 satellites.
4. Humans have succeeded to set the foot only on the Moon after Earth.
5. The two planets Jupiter and Saturn have no surface.
6. The surface of Mercury is similar to the Moon.
7. Venus is explained as Earth’s sister or twin.
8. Mars can be easily seen from the Earth with naked eyes.
9. Uranus is the only planet which is named from the figure from Greek Mythology rather than Roman.
10. The Sun comprises about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System.
Discovered by Don Prince